CNCF Cloud Native Wasm Day NA Call for Papers is open!
Coinciding with Kubecon NA 2022 in Detroit, Michigan, Cloud Native Wasm Day is coming back for the fourth time on Monday, October 24, 2022.
In the last three Cloud Native Wasm days we have worked hard to curate an interesting and engaging set of speakers - and this year is no different. We are interested in a broad range of topics and technologies from across the WebAssembly spectrum:
- Developing, Converting or Leveraging Wasm in Your Cloud Native Application
- Wasm and Serverless
- Technologies to Support Wasm in Cloud Native, Such as the Distribution, Storage, Validation, Testing, or Packaging
- Wasm Application Runtimes
- Wasm Host Runtimes Optimized for Cloud Native Execution
- Wasm and Kubernetes
- Wasm in the Cloud
- Wasm in Production (User-Stories)
- Introduction to Wasm
- Machine Learning with Wasm (wasi-nn)
- Wasm on Tiny Device
- Wasm Runtimes
- Wasm Application Frameworks
- Wasm Platforms
- Wasm Security
- Debugging Wasm
As an open and portable technology WebAssembly is being applied and designed in numerous independent domains such as the edge or as a web browser-specific technology. The emergence and adoption of WebAssembly as a cloud-native platform, embedded into applications, and as cloud-native applications demonstrate the power and possibility of Cloud Native technologies and WebAssembly to be Better Together.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the program committee or conference chairs with any questions, concerns, or suggestions:
Chairs: Liam Randall
Co-Chairs: Divya Mohan
We look forward to seeing you in Detroit on October 24, 2022 - Get Registered Today!
Top comments (0)